Sunday, January 13, 2008

Back on track

After a few years of not doing anything at all on my blog, I've decided that I want to get back on track and post here again. In general, I don't know how much I'll be actually blogging on here, but as much as anything I wanted to use it as a way to share and keep track of which books I've read and how well I liked them. Actually, I'm just rambling because there is a book site called goodreads.com that actually keeps track of which books I've read. I just can't decide if I want to spend that much time keeping them updated or not. I my heart of hearts, I think that if you really want to know what books I've read and how much I've liked them, can't you just call me on the phone and ask? I mean, I have a cell phone and keep it on all the time, so I'm really quite available. Well, we'll see how this post goes and work from there.
Goodnight.
Dan-o

No comments: