Sunday, April 20, 2008

Brighton - last ski day

Autumn's friend got us free passes to Brighton Ski Resort yesterday. They are closing today and the season is over, so we thought it would be fun to get in one last ski day, particularly considering how warm its been.
We went up there and it was about 55 degrees on the slopes, so the snow was about the consistency of oatmeal, but it was fun and pretty soft. We had a good day.
Autumn was learning to jump, so here is a short video clip of her in the park riding one of her first jumps. She did really well!


I have skied a lot this winter (maybe the most times I've ever been-- 15+?), but it was a great year. I'll miss the snow. :-( But look forward to warm weather, biking, hiking, and camping too! I guess that is the beauty of having a lot of things you like doing!

1 comment:

Scott McMillan said...

way to go autumn...that is about the level of my jumping skills:*) Your kite seems awesome and the job opportunity in Conneticut seems right up your line of expertise and enjoyment. Good luck with job decisions.