Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Blog or Journal?

I've been fighting with the conflict between the identify of this blog since I started really using it. I want it to be a journal where I can place my thoughts, feeling, and ideas, as well as fun events in my life. However, being an online blog where friends and family (well, maybe one or two of you) can read it makes it difficult to share really personal things. I guess I'm trying to figure out how to resolve that conflict. If any of you have any good ideas about how to deal with this without having to keep two files or pages updated, let me know. I'm assuming I'm not the first one to deal with this issue.
In the meantime, check this out:

Autumn and I went to see this movie. It was probably worth the two starts they gave it. Funny, really quirky, but not much brain power involved. This was the funniest part and I did laugh really hard when I heard it!

1 comment:

Scott McMillan said...

Dan-O, I have our blog that everyone sees that is a great journal of our daily goings as well as a blog that is just for me and nobody has access to through blogging. Granted, I don't write as much in it, I am grateful for it and write things that are just for me and Danny to read.