We decided for Valentine's Day this year that we weren't going to spend a whole lot of money on each other, but would try and find meaningful gifts that were inexpensive. I knew Autumn wanted to have the piano she learned to play on brought over from her parent's house, but I had pooh-poohed the idea since she brought it up because I know how heavy and awkward pianos are. Well, as I thought of what I could give her, the idea of bringing it over came into my head and then I thought that would be really nice, she'd appreciate it, and it would compliment her Primary Pianist calling well. So, while she was gone to kickboxing, I rounded up three other guys and we zipped over to her parents. Getting the piano up the front stairs proved to be the largest challenge, but we got it in just as she pulled up after her class. I think she really liked it and we ended up having a very nice Valentine's Day. She gave me a power hand sander, which I'm looking forward to using on a footstool for my glider I got for Christmas.
For anyone interested (probably mainly you, Jenn), I've posted video of each room in our little house so you can get a feel for where we live.
The Living/Front Room
First House Living Room from iversondano on Vimeo.
The Kitchen
First House Kitchen from iversondano on Vimeo.
The Office
First House Office from iversondano on Vimeo.
The Bathroom
First House Bathroom from iversondano on Vimeo.
The Bedroom
First House Bedroom from iversondano on Vimeo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for posting the clips. It's fun to now be able to picture where you and Autumn are living! It looks great . . . hopefully we'll be able to visit before you move :)
jenn
Post a Comment